Must-have free resources for life in Denmark
- http://www.aok.dk – a good resource for things to do and places to go
- Museums in Copenhagen and Environs. At the Tourist Information Visitor’s Centre, or online at www.mik.dk
- Copenhagen City Map. At the Tourist Information Visitor’s Centre. Carry it with you. Always.
- Free places to see in Copenhagen
- Free books, newspapers, and movies
- Free activities in Copenhagen and Denmark
The hints collected here and many more are covered in the "Worktrotter's Guide to Denmark".
Benefit of the collective knowledge. You don't need to re-invent the wheel and go through our mistakes as well.
Share with your friends
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!