General info for life in Denmark
- Helpful info for living in Copenhagen and surroundings
- Helpful info for living in Arhus and surroundings
- DOs and DONTs when living in Denmark
- Hints and tips for your interaction with Danes
- Helpful apps for your stay in Denmark
- When are the public holidays 2012 in Denmark
- What to take with you when moving to Denmark
- Do you miss food from home? Buy it online
- Biking rules in English
- New fees for work and residency permits for Denmark in 2011
- Survey results: Do you perceive Danes open to foreigners living in Denmark?
- Danish traditions
- International Citizen Service centers in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalborg
Find more resources for expat life and work in Denmark
Share with your friends
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!