Festivals in Denmark 2011
There's a lot going on during the summer in Denmark - among other activities many festivals.
Get to know some Danish bands and enjoy the outdoors.
When the weather is good, Danes take every chance to participate in outdoor activities and concerts.
Be one of them.
Check the festival's Websites for ticket availability as they often get sold out well in advance.
Food and drinks can be bought on the festival premises.
Festivals in Denmark in August
- Femø Jazz Festival, August 2-7, 2011
- Bork Harbour music festival, August 3-7, 2011
- Denmark's grimmeste festival, August 4-6, 2011
- Ringsted festival, August 4-6, 2011
- Copenhagen harbour festival, August 5-7, 2011
- Herning blues and jazz festival:August 12-13, 2011
- Kalundborg Rock’er, August 19-20, 2011
- Løgstør open air, August 20, 2011
- Thønder Festival, August 25-28, 2011
- Garden Party Hjørring, August 27, 2011
(more will be posted)
Share with your friends
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!