Worktrotter terms and conditions
What are the benefits of being a member of the Worktrotter-network?
- Membership is free and there are no strings attached.
- You will have access to information that is available only to members of the network.
- You will be able to participate in discussions on the Worktrotter-forum.
- You will be able to sign up for Worktrotter-events and where we could get a discount for Worktrotter-members you will benefit from it. Check out the current discounts for Worktrotter-members.
- International professionals comprise a large number of the foreign population in Denmark. In spite of this we are pretty much "invisible" in the Danish society. At Worktrotter we want to change this. The larger the network, the stronger we are to make us, our value and our needs visible.
- One of the aims at Worktrotter is to involve people from the international community - you as well - in our activities, such that we all benefit of the powerful knowledge in the community in the best possible way. If you have interesting knowlege, if you want to actively participate in our efforts, just let us know.
What do you agree to?
- You will not re-use information from the Worktrotte-Website without our consent, as all the information is covered by our copyright.
- You will not forward information reserved for Worktrotter-members to non-members. They can easily and at no cost benefit from it after signing up.
- By registering, you agree to receive our weekly newsletter. You can anytime and easily unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the link in the newsletter.
- You will adhere to the general guidelines of the Worktrotter-forum and behave courteously with your fellow members.
- You agree not to submit any illegal, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material and perform criminal or unlawful steps.
- Information about other Worktrotter-members is not to be handed on to others.
- All information you share on the Worktrotter Website or with Worktrotter will forever enter into the exclusive property of Worktrotter who will not need to provide any compensation. Worktrotter has the right to modify, use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from this information.
- You agree not to spread material containing spam or advertising content via the Worktrotter website and network.
The information you share in your profile, stays with us and it will not be handed on to others.
We reserve the right to make statistics on the information you share.
By using the Worktrotter Website you adhere to the terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to anytime and at our complete discretion, change, modify, add, or remove parts of these Terms and Conditions.
Please review them regularly as any changes are binding to you.
Register here with the Worktrotter-network. It is fun.
Share with your friends
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!