- Taxes in Denmark in 2013. What do you need to know?
- Q&A storm about working in Denmark. Check out when the next interactive session is
- Survey: How did you find work in Denmark?
- New book about working in Denmark:"Business-Dances with Danes"
- CV samples for Denmark
- Student-housing in Denmark
- Jobs in Copenhagen / Jobs in Denmark
- Smart smartphone apps for Denmark
- Exchange links with the Worktrotter Website
- The Worktrotter's Giude to Denmark
- Take-away food and delivery services
- Worktrotter and ForeignersInDenmark
- Check out the Business Directory
- Series: Hints & tips about working in DK
- Important information about Danish taxes
- Biking rules in English
- Calculate your tax in English
- Our presentations about living and working in DK
- Dagmar's interview with Børsen
- Dagmar's interview with the PROSA-magazine (IT)
- Dagmar's interview with the Copenhagen Post
- Copenhagen Post's review of the Worktrotter's guide
- Copenhagen Business School uses the Worktrotter's guide for their international community
- Copenhagen Capacity uses the Worktrotter's guide for their foreign entrepreneurs
- The Worktrotter's Guide to Denmark in English and German
- Bookshops where you can buy "The Worktrotter's Guide to Denmark"
- Social networks in Denmark
- Done differently
- Innovation Club: Anarconomy
- Innovation Club: Megatrends
- Summary 2009
- Linls mentioned in the Worktrotter's Guide to Denmark second edition
- CLAVIS and Worktrotter for a free school choice
- HInts & tips for your life in Denmark
- Public holidays in Denmark
- Chapter 8. Work in Denmark
- Newsletter: Salary in Denmark
- Newsletter: Tax in Denmark
- Newsletter: Who is "safe" in Denmark?
- Worktrotter book-offer for Novum members
- Magic salsa in Fælledparken
- Search box
Share with your friends
Denmark seen with international eyes
The Worktrotter books
For those working with Danes and those trying to find work in Denmark.
This book is also aimed at those Danes who want to become conciously aware of the Danish workplace culture.
Find out how to decode Danish work culture, avoid pitfalls and know how you can bring your messages across when working with Danes.
For current and future newcomers to Denmark.
A practical step-by-step guide about living and working in Denmark. Save time, nerves and money. Be smart and do things right - right from the start.
No shipping fees worldwide!